How do I enable CashApp for my store?
Cash App is a P2P payment service that lets users transfer money to one another via a mobile app. Sellpass has integrated CashApp as a payment processor, which means you are now able to accept CashApp payments for your digital products via our platform and API. Here's how.
The first step is to add an email to your CashApp account if you haven't done so already:
- Open CashApp on your mobile device
- Tap your profile icon on the top right-hand corner
- Tap "Personal" and scroll down to the "Your Info" section
- Click on "Add Phone or Email" and select "Email Address"
- Finally, enter your personal email address (don't forget to verify it with the code they send to your email)
The second step is to add your CashApp details to your Sellpass storefront:
- Tap on the CashApp modal and enter your Cashtag (we support both USD and GBP Cashtags), and the email you also added to your CashApp in step 1
- Save the settings. If all details were entered correctly, you'll now see CashApp as "Active" in the payment settings
In order for us to automatically process CashApp payments, you need to forward CashApp emails to our mailbox. If you don't do so, payments will not automatically be processed.
Here's how to do so with a
- 2.Click on the "Add a forwarding address" button
- 4.Once you click the "Next" button, Gmail will send our systems an email with a confirmation code. We automatically forward the code to your email. Find it and enter it in the "Forwarding" section by clicking here.
- 5.Once verified, we need to create a filter to only forward emails from CashApp to the email we just linked:
- 2.Click on the blue "creating a filter!" text to open the filter modal
- 5.Finally, click on "Create filter"
All done! CashApp has been enabled for your store and you can now enable CashApp for every new product you create.