How do I enable PayPal F&F for my store?
PayPal F&F is an incredible way to prevent disputes among customers while being in a sphere of trust. Sellpass is the only platform that seamlessly supports PayPal F&F. Here's how you can get it set up.
The first step is to add your PayPal details to your Sellpass storefront:
- Tap on the PayPal F&F modal and enter the same PayPal email connected to your PayPal account
- Save the settings. If all details were entered correctly, you'll now see PayPal F&F as "Active" in the payment settings
- Ensure that your PayPal account is set to English. Any other languages will not work at all and payments will not automatically be processed.
In order for us to automatically process PayPal F&F payments, you need to forward PayPal emails to our mailbox. If you don't do so, payments will not automatically be processed.
Here's how to do so with a
- 2.Click on the "Forwarding and POP/IMAP" tab (the 6th tab at the top)
- 3.Click on the "Add a forwarding address" button
- 5.Once you click the "Next" button, Gmail will send our systems an email with a confirmation code. We automatically forward the code to your email. Find it and enter it in the "Forwarding" section by clicking here.
- 6.Once verified, we need to create a filter to only forward emails from PayPal to the email we just linked:
- 2.Click on the blue "creating a filter!" text to open the filter modal
- 5.Finally, click on "Create filter"
All done! PayPal F&F has been set up for your store and you can now enable PayPal F&F for every new product you create.